Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Am Thankful This Thanksgiving

I asked a group of wonderful people who were at the Library for a program to list one thing that
they are thankful for and these are the responses I received.....
My Names Is........I am Thankful for.........
Caleb is thankful for... freedom
Hunter is thankful for... My Country
Sterling is thankful for...Cake
Jonathan is thankful for...my family and friends
Seth is thankful for... freedom
Edie is thankful for....our dog
Emma is thankful for...friends & family
Alex is thankful for...Christ
Noah is thankful for...Bears
Dana is thankful for... HUH (Groups)
Abby is thankful for...my dog
Jason is thankful for...pet
Christopher is thankful for...Mrs. Elaine (I did not pay this child to say that and I'm blushing)
Matt is thankful for...God
Brett is thankful for...food
Dan is thankful for...Noah
Noah is thankful for... Dan
Matthew is thankful for...family
Emma is thankful for...Friends
Valerie is thankful for...My Family
Hannah is thankful for... family and friends
Cindy is thankful for...my dear husband
Brett is thankful for...family
Matthew is thankful for... family
Angela is thankful for...family
Matthew is thankful for.... Friends
Elaine is thankful for...all these special people who shared what they are thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

No comments: