Monday, November 3, 2008

Author Laura Numeroff



A Black and White Cat is the star of Laura Numeroff's newest book
"If you Give a Cat a Cupcake"
I was able to attend the reading and book signing in October at Quail Ridge Books.
The Cupcake above was used as decor for the book display. I was the fortunate winner in the Raffle of this Cupcake. I'll read the new book in December and have the cupcake on display at the program. Check our December calendar in the Children's Department for the time and date of the "Friends" program.
Laura Numeroff signed two books for me. I enjoyed hearing her read the book.
This new book is a cute story and will be fun to read at the Library to Story Stars and others.
Laura Numeroff is from Brooklyn New York and has written many books, such as
"If you give a Mouse a Cookie"

No comments: